An Individualized Approach
Each of us is unique. And so are our bodies.
The dietary and lifestyle choices you make each and every day are some of the biggest contributors to your overall health. An individualized, holistic approach to nutrition focuses first on prevention, by building a foundation of good nutrition with a whole foods diet and a healthy lifestyle. For those with chronic health conditions, special diets and supplements can augment the whole foods diet with the goal of re-balancing biochemistry, and address symptoms by resolving underlying health problems. By re-balancing and supporting healthy biochemistry, holistic and biomedical nutrition can lead one back to the path of health and wellness and most importantly – to a more optimal quality of life.
- Whole foods and individualized nutrition consultations
- Biomedical consultations as advocated by the Autism Research Institute (ARI)
- Dietary analysis/consultations
- Special diets (including gluten, casein, soy free (GFCFSF), low oxalate and allergy elimination diets)
- Telephone and Skype consults: available for local and international clients by appointment
- Click here to contact Roni for a consultation