Home » ADD/ADHD » Whole Child Series with Patsy Giarda – Part 2: Methylation
By Roni on September 23rd, 2018
| Posted in Blog, Methylation
In this video you will learn:
– What MTHFR and the methylation pathway are.
– How methylation mutations affect a child.
– What are some common ‘red flag symptoms’ so you can know if this might be an issue for your child.
– Typical testing for methylation mutations.
– The most successful treatment options.
– What changes you can expect to see in a child when treated successfully.
Comments are closed.